Airline to Heaven (Alt. Version)

Can someone please tell me where alternative version of "Airline to Heaven" can be found? Was it a demo? B-Side? I have seen it listed as a track on the Complete Singles compilation, but I would really like to know what the source of the song is. Thanks for your help.

Airline To Heaven: (Alternate Version) Jesus' Son movie soundtrack.

1. Last Date - Floyd Cramer

2. Love You Save (May Be Your Own) - Joe Tex

3. Yes, I'm Ready - Barbara Mason

4. Unchain My Heart - John Henry

5. Lover's Holiday - Jo Jo Benson, Peggy Scott

6. Sweet Pea - Tommy Roe

7. Jesus' Son - Joe Henry

8. She's a Jar - Wilco

9. (Is Anybody Going To) San Antone - Doug Sahm

10. Indian Reservation - Raiders

11. Ballad of the Green Berets - Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler

12. Family Who Prays - The Louvin Brothers

13. Airline to Heaven - Wilco

Would anyone else find it useful to have a pinned post listing all of Wilco's non-album tracks and where they can be found? Promos, soundtracks, EPs, etc? I keep hearing these sorts of questions asked and thought one spot to look would be great. I have a list I've made myself and I'd be happy to maintain a a list here. What do the Admins think?

If you wanted to start a thread with that list, and then would be willing to update that first post as people add info to the thread, so that the complete list would always be in the top post, then I think that would probably be pinnable.

That sentence was way too long. Sorry! :lol

Would anyone else find it useful to have a pinned post listing all of Wilco's non-album tracks and where they can be found? Promos, soundtracks, EPs, etc? I keep hearing these sorts of questions asked and thought one spot to look would be great. I have a list I've made myself and I'd be happy to maintain a a list here. What do the Admins think?

Some of what you are asking about can be found here.

I have all the track lists for those compilations and whatnot - if you need them.

There use to be a site that listed everything - but it is down (the last time I checked).

Some of what you are asking about can be found here.

I have all the track lists for those compilations and whatnot - if you need them.

There use to be a site that listed everything - but it is down (the last time I checked).

Thanks for the link. I have those compilations also. They're great, but are missing some things. Especially after 2003 and some official live releases.

I know that site you mentioned. It was from the Netherlands, right? I liked it a lot, but it was organized by release. I've always found it more useful to have things organized by song, but that's just me.

I've already got my own personal "rarities discography" and it won't take much to post it, so I think I'll do it and see what people think.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the link. I have those compilations also. They're great, but are missing some things. Especially after 2003 and some official live releases.

I know that site you mentioned. It was from the Netherlands, right? I liked it a lot, but it was organized by release. I've always found it more useful to have things organized by song, but that's just me.

I've already got my own personal "rarities discography" and it won't take much to post it, so I think I'll do it and see what people think.

Thanks again.

Good - shared information is a good thing.