911 dubunking the dubunkers

Well, that's because George Bush himself blew it up. And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling bloggers, who, with their keen powers of insight, were able to do what the combined powers of the 9/11 commission, 500+ congressmen and women, and the entirety of the media were unable to do.

I mean, come on. Something this big would not be possible to cover up in today's day and age. The media is too all over things, and somebody would've said something.

:worship

haha. Very true.

I'm skeptical of everything, but a 9/11 conspiracy seems highly unlikely to me.

Dear. Mr. mathew:

"Allot" does not mean what you think it means.

what do you mean, and Im being egnuine

well I do know that Bloomberg said what I claimed he said and I am very enveuous of you expirences with Chompsky

I wish I could say I had the same expiriences, I suppose Bloomberg could have said what he said to make himself look good and might have never even consulted chompsky

The main thing I've taken from this discussion it that this p_quote.gif is a really useful button of which some people should take better advantage.

That, and that Noam really should have been named Chompsky.

well I do know that Bloomberg said what I claimed he said and I am very enveuous of you expirences with Chompsky

I wish I could say I had the same expiriences, I suppose Bloomberg could have said what he said to make himself look good and might have never even consulted chompsky

Mathew, please don

Dear. Mr. mathew:

"Allot" does not mean what you think it means.

what do you mean, and Im being egnuine

You are using the word "allot," which means "distribute" or "parcel out," as if it means the same thing as "a lot," which means "several."

oh no I wont take it personally and thank you for being kind about that. I certainly have alot to learn when it comes to politics and have a completly

openmind. infact you are right it wasnt Bloomberg it was Gravel who said that about Chomsky and Nader my sincerest appologies. That sorta changes allot, but my initial point was Noam Chomsky is in no position to go to the level of filling in the blanks about 911, My favorite part of his argument is that they do worse things in the open so who cares, which is sadly very ture.

Guest Jules
oh no I wont take it personally and thank you for being kind about that. I certainly have alot to learn when it comes to politics and have a completly

openmind. infact you are right it wasnt Bloomberg it was Gravel who said that about Chomsky and Nader my sincerest appologies. That sorta changes allot, but my initial point was Noam Chomsky is in no position to go to the level of filling in the blanks about 911, My favorite part of his argument is that they do worse things in the open so who cares, which is sadly very ture.

yikes