Residency pics

Which night was that again? Tues or Wed?

That was Wed - I just missed it because it happened in the two seconds I was going back to my spot from the front row - Allison had graciously given me her spot for Red Eyed/I Got You and we were switching back. :rock

That was Wed - I just missed it because it happened in the two seconds I was going back to my spot from the front row - Allison had graciously given me her spot for Red Eyed/I Got You and we were switching back. :rock

That was you?!

Whew! I just went through all of them. There were some truly gifted photographers documenting this momentus event. A few more really good crowd shots in there somewhere in the low 200's. They look like they were taken during "Peaches." I saw you front and center Edie. Thanks for the heads up.

They look like they were taken during "Peaches."

Peaches was Saturday night (unless they played it after more than one show), so these crowd shots were definitely from a different night. The sepia pics are my favorites, I think. Thanks for bumping this, Edie!

Peaches was Saturday night (unless they played it after more than one show), so these crowd shots were definitely from a different night. The sepia pics are my favorites, I think. Thanks for bumping this, Edie!

Yeah it was played more than once. I think three times. It just looks like everyone's looking around cheering one anotehr on. It could be an given encore moment. I should be able to tell based upon what shirt I'm wearing, but I think I've lost track of that now. Oh yeah and GO Wildcats!

Yeah it was played more than once. I think three times. It just looks like everyone's looking around cheering one anotehr on. It could be an given encore moment.
"Peaches" was played each of the final two nights, at least (overhead, on speakers, to be clear, in case anyone's wondering if Wilco covered POTUSA).

Ah, I see. It definitely looks like an encore moment!

Many of the sepia ones appear to be of the soundcheck.

BTW -- there is a menu button on the lower left -- you will see all the photo sets up there including Charles Harris' :wub I feel kinda stupid like this :stunned