Residency pics

A little birdy on VC alerted me to these this morning. I think I actually remember when #184 was shot.

I envy Richie Wireman and Charles Harris. They are very talented. Very sweet pics, indeed!

I also envy all you Residency attendees. Must have been great.

Of course, for a singular show, I don't know how they could've topped Tulsa last weekend. (But then again, I'm biased to our local shows in Woody Guthrie's home state).

:dancing

Yeah, tons of beautiful pics. :wub It's nice to look back and be reminded of intensity of those nights. It feels like forever ago.

As a photojournalism student, this would be a dream job. I envy these guys so much.

That picture of Jeff reaching out to the crowd is great.

My favorite! Selfishly, because I was among the reachees

#77!! Bryan!!

BRYAN - a great pic of you. tooo bad you weren't too into the music, eh?

I tell you what photo I haven't seen anywhere yet and it's a real shame is the one of John's death defying leap off of the top of his amp on the last night. I thought for sure he was gonna break something. It was absolutely perfect.

I tell you what photo I haven't seen anywhere yet and it's a real shame is the one of John's death defying leap off of the top of his amp on the last night. I thought for sure he was gonna break something. It was absolutely perfect.

I can't belive you said that because I searched thru the 200 photos hoping to see that one... and it wasn't there :ohwell

Yeah Laurie you could almost sense that he couldn't even believe that he was doing it himself. Like once he got up there he was like oh shit now I gotta do it. 40 is the new 30 I suppose.