So I'm some poor trash from the west side of the state. With the venue being near Wash U, I assume the digs are pricey. Any ideas on nearby dives that aren't too divey? thnx.

Get a place near the Airport. It's only like a 5 minute drive from there.

PS. Will someone PM me the presale password, I am sick as hell and on my death bed. Now I'm off to puke. Depending on who's coming, I thought I might get some suites downtown. You know who you are, let me know. Your ass's better get to STL.

Edit:I guess there is ne presale password if it's through musictoday? right?

Get a place near the Airport. It's only like a 5 minute drive from there.

Thnx, I'll check out the airport shacks. Some of the high dollar joints near U City were booked. Must be graduation or they can tell I am connecting from a white trash IP address and was blocked.

does anyone know what the seating arrangement here will be

The whole bottom floor will be GA and the upstairs will be reserved seats. There are only 4 rows of seats upstairs. You can buy seats and still go back and forth between upstairs and downstairs.

The whole bottom floor will be GA and the upstairs will be reserved seats. There are only 4 rows of seats upstairs. You can buy seats and still go back and forth between upstairs and downstairs.

The Lips show was all GA, and others, but I bet there will be a reserved option for Wilco. I thought threre was atleast six rows, could be wrong.