Tweedy's participation in Golden Smog

He wasn't on the first album (On Golden Smog) or the last (Blood On The Slacks), was on a few tracks of Another Fine Day, was heavily involved in Down By The Old Mainstream and Weird Tales.

Looking at my track lists I think these are all the Tweedy tracks....

DBTOM:

Pecan Pie

Walked Where He Walked

She Don't Have To See You

Radio King

Weird Tales

Lost Love

I Can't Keep From Talking

Please Tell My Brother

DOn't know about Another Fine Day, though.

"A Long Time Ago" from "Another Fine Day," is a Tweedy vocal and is absolutely beautiful. He also sings a Kinks cover and shares vocal duties with Gary on a third track. On Golden Smog & Blood on the Slacks are eps, he has participated in all three lps, though quite a bit less on the most recent. The first two are absoulte must haves, and Another Fine Day a little less so.

"A Long Time Ago" from "Another Fine Day," is a Tweedy vocal and is absolutely beautiful. He also sings a Kinks cover and shares vocal duties with Gary on a third track. On Golden Smog & Blood on the Slacks are eps, he has participated in all three lps, though quite a bit less on the most recent. The first two are absoulte must haves, and Another Fine Day a little less so.

all of them are must haves.

Guest Muncle Douchey
I enjoy all of the Smog albums, even the songs Tweedy didn't write. I highly recommend them.

i couldn't agree more. specifically weird tales though. not a bad song in the bunch. although i tend to listen to the tweedy tunes the most. until you came along & looking forward to seeing you are just unreal as well.

I enjoy all of the Smog albums, even the songs Tweedy didn't write. I highly recommend them.

Me too. It's because Golden Smog, in every incarnation, includes nothing but serious talents.