www.myspace.com/electricfurs

We finished mixing a new track today, This is the closest thing we have to pop song so we're trying to push it

it's called Sea Of Change, and there's even a Mandolin, Harmonica and a 12 String for the Alt-Country crowd

be nice

x

Very nice!

So what instrument(s) do you play on this track?

Wow, I'm a huge Neil Young fan so I can definately dig this reflected!

'Jeremiad' is one of the best things I've heard in a long time. I listened to 'Heartbreak In The Times' first and thought it was gonna be pretty typical (but nice) Alt.country

Therefore wasnt prepared for how good the EP was gonna be!

All the atmospheric stuff going on, really creepy and cool especially the big cinematic Crazy Horse chords on Treeing A Wolf/Jeremiad

I'll give the rest of the EP a proper listen when I get the chance, We're actually demo'ing new tunes at the minute!

Wow, I'm a huge Neil Young fan...

Ah ha!!! The verses on "Sea Change" remind me a lot of "Western Hero" on Sleeps with Angels. Very nice stuff. "On a Wire" is great. It certainly evokes some Neil. I dig the pics as well. Is there anything more beautiful than seeing a floor covered in mic cables? I submit that there is not.

do you know what Jimjiminy? I always worried that "Sea of change..." was a little similiar to the bridge in "Peace of mind..." from Comes A Time, But my Dad lent me Sleeps With Angels recently. And I know you won't believe (neither do the band) but way after I wrote this tune and my heart sunk the second I heard Western Hero/Train of Love for the first time. The phrasing is slightly different, and its in a different key but still, kind of a bummer. I think Neil also has a tune called Sea of Love

I've been forcefed Neil Young since I was a kid so my entire foundation of what music is, is rooted in his songs so im always paranoid now that everything I write will turn up

somewhere on some obscure Crazy Horse outtake