this chick I work with...

you no likey, it was perfect.

for me, and my husband, it was frustrating and anger producing. I was still angry the next day.

it was just a way to end the series so they could make a movie, IMO. :)

F, how did you want it to end?

I wanted a resolution. I wanted David Chase to use his brain and come up with a dramatic ending that would leave my jaw on the floor.

my husband hated the ending too. if there is a movie, he will refuse to see it.

I liked the ending. I thought it gave credit to the viewer to decide for him/herself how they want to believe it ends.

I liked that loose ends were not tied up and that we're left with seeing them carrying on in their mundane yet complicated lives. It serves the viewer well to ponder the outcome. At least for me.

I liked the ending. I thought it gave credit to the viewer to decide for him/herself how they want to believe it ends.

I liked that loose ends were not tied up and that we're left with seeing them carrying on in their mundane yet complicated lives. It serves the viewer well to ponder the outcome. At least for me.

I completely agree.

Well it's always possible they could go back in time with future sequels, like Star Wars did.

Yeah, I always thought a little more of a glimpse into the Jackie Aprile days would have been cool.

i really don't need any of these HBO show movies - especially this show, the ending was perfect

The whole season sucked horribly, and it was clear they ran out of ideas in season 5. The perfect ending would have been seeing David Chase whacked for making devotees like wait through 20 shitty episodes.