this chick I work with...

stumbled upon the set of the Sopranos Movie filming down in Battery Park this past weekend.

David Chase is a damn liar!

Details, PLEASE.

she was walking with her family around Battery Park and they ran into a movie set down their. she asked if it was the Soprano's movie set because they were talking about Tony Soprano and they gave a knowing look indicating "yes" that it was that movie set.

I saw a thing not too long ago about the strip club Bada Bing not remodeling because of the movie.

Cool.

Well it's always possible they could go back in time with future sequels, like Star Wars did.

she was walking with her family around Battery Park and they ran into a movie set down their. she asked if it was the Soprano's movie set because they were talking about Tony Soprano and they gave a knowing look indicating "yes" that it was that movie set.

This doesn't sound like ironclad proof to me.

I kept hoping there would be a spinoff or a mini-season with that premise but it never happened. There is just so much they could explore.

Godfather II-esque.

I love that idea :)

i really don't need any of these HBO show movies - especially this show, the ending was perfect

Agreed. Although, Phil Parma's got me thinking - if it was all set in the 60's, I'd be in like skyflynn.

Agreed. Although, Phil Parma's got me thinking - if it was all set in the 60's, I'd be in like skyflynn.

I agree with perm too. I think this will only soil what they've already done with the series. My idea is the only scenario that I would find intriguing.

I saw a thing not too long ago about the strip club Bada Bing not remodeling because of the movie.

So, let me get this straight, your friend stumbled upon what looked like a little mob of goodfellas hanging around Battery Park, and when she asked them who they were, they responded with "The Sapranos"

Sure it was.......sure it was.

it was.

have you been to Battery Park lately? there really aren't any gumbas hanging out down there. mostly tourists and people working in the Financial District, which is a whole other racket.