Here Comes the Flood, Peter Gabriel

We used to put on Here Comes the Flood when we wanted everyone to leave the house at the end of parties.

That was gorgeous. Lovely intro by young Kate. :wub

We used to put on Here Comes the Flood when we wanted everyone to leave the house at the end of parties.

now, that would be a great thread, too - what song did you used to put on to clear out the house at the end of a party. ours was We Just Disagree by Dave Mason. usually did the trick in about 20 seconds

That was gorgeous. Lovely intro by young Kate. :wub

love kate. i believe that's her brother on her left. not sure who the other woman is

now, that would be a great thread, too - what song did you used to put on to clear out the house at the end of a party. ours was We Just Disagree by Dave Mason. usually did the trick in about 20 seconds

Yeah, Here Comes the Flood would have everyone looking at their shoes after the first couple of bars. :lol

love kate. i believe that's her brother on her left. not sure who the other woman is

Oooo. I'll have to watch it again. Paddy was a great musician, but the face of the band was always Kate. And what a face.

Yeah, Here Comes the Flood would have everyone looking at their shoes after the first couple of bars. :lol

Oooo. I'll have to watch it again. Paddy was a great musician, but the face of the band was always Kate. And what a face.

yeah, i had the Kick Inside poster up above my bed for three years in college

incredible talent

i just saw a video of some hotshot singer from australia or somewhere doing wuthering heights and it was dreadful. a song nobody else should ever sing

yeah, i had the Kick Inside poster up above my bed for three years in college

incredible talent

i just saw a video of some hotshot singer from australia or somewhere doing wuthering heights and it was dreadful. a song nobody else should ever sing

:lol

Well, I enjoy trying.

Whenever I get dragged to karaoke, I threaten to sing "Wuthering Heights." It's an empty threat - I have calculated that I would die of alcohol poisoning long before I would get drunk enough to actually sing it.

Whenever I get dragged to karaoke, I threaten to sing "Wuthering Heights." It's an empty threat - I have calculated that I would die of alcohol poisoning long before I would get drunk enough to actually sing it.

I bet you could really sell "Babooshka"

:lol :lol

that vid was GORGEOUS!! i was getting chills sitting at my desk.

i made two other people put the headphones on and listen.

man oh man!

i was in london once for work and they put us up in a very expensive hotel -- i think it was the Grovesnor Square Marriott?

so i had found a kate bush music folio book at a music shop that morning, and I went down to the piano bar, sat down, and started playing these magical songs

all of a sudden, all these people gathered around the piano, singing wuthering heights, moving, the man with the child in his eyes

blew me away

it never occurred to me that people might actually know these songs

was an unforgettable night