The Dumbest Generation

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is, based on a large sample, twins separated at birth exhibit similar traits, personalities, good and/or bad behavior, etc regardless of upbringing.

I

ypou should totally quote or post a link to each one.

Why am I held to such a standard, while yourself and others only need offer your opinions?

http://www.evolutionary-philosophy.net/psychology.html

Twin studies

One of the more unique opportunities that nature has fortuitously provided us with has been to study the psychological differences between identical twins, especially identical twins that were separated at birth and raised under different conditions.

Identical twins have identical brains, and so any differences in their psychology can shed light on which mental attributes are determined by a person

I'm pretty sure he was joshing you, but, gun to my head, I'd say that it is because you post 10,000 word diatribes written by people who agree with you as if they were fact instead of opinions (Opinions by people of varying degrees of expertise, but still an opinion). It was part of a bit to get you to do the same in this instance.

I'm pretty sure he was joshing you, but, gun to my head, I'd say that it is because you post 10,000 word diatribes written by people who agree with you as if they were fact instead of opinions (Opinions by people of varying degrees of expertise, but still an opinion). It was part of a bit to get you to do the same in this instance.

But the evidence I

I was answering your question. I was not making a comment on your posting style, but rather explaining to you why in this instance, he said what he did.

Ahem, well then, we won

turns out you may not be the dumbest generation after all.

jnick: lighten up francis. i'm not saying there isn't any creedence to said study, but it does seem like a lot of % signs being thrown around versus anything definitive. if it is the case, my sons will really suck at math, but be able to give you an episode by episode plot synopsis for the cosby show off the top of their head.

turns out you may not be the dumbest generation after all.

jnick: lighten up francis. i'm not saying there isn't any creedence to said study, but it does seem like a lot of % signs being thrown around versus anything definitive. if it is the case, my sons will really suck at math, but be able to give you an episode by episode plot synopsis for the cosby show off the top of their head.

It