Wilco on Prairie Home Companion?

It could be this:

A Prarie Home Companion - Wilco

May 12, 2007

Coming up this Saturday, Prairie Home comes back to Minnesota. We'll be taking up our two week residency in Minneapolis at the State Theater. Come join us from the big theater in the big city with some big guests

I think it's a relative thing. An orchestra full of dorks ("Dorkestra?") would be cooler than A Prairie Home Companion, so anything that's actually really cool, like Wilco, would be off the charts, i.e.,

As far as the umlauts, I just make them in Microsoft Word and cut and paste.
In order to make umlauts, I generally use Word and insert the appropriate augmented letter, then transfer it here (as I did in this post), but in the post you quoted, I simply copied and pasted the text from the PHC website.

Is that not trying just a little to hard to be

To be fair, Wilco requested to be on PHC and secondly, they hung around the show most of the weekend because they were really pleased to be there. (This from a friend who works on the show). One might want to evaluate Wilco's dorkiness vis a vis their own feelings about PHC to determine who is zooming who here.

Stern is worse that APHC. At least APHC ends after an hour.