Jump Back and Kiss Myself!

dalek1nw9.jpg

I just realized today, that as of yesterday my neo-crappy excuse for a blog turned three years old. I know that there are some VC'ers who stop by now and then...to those few who obviously need to get a girlfriend/boyfriend or both, I say THANKS!

For those of you who've never checked it out and like everything from japanese monster/retro sci-fi/b-movies, comic books, music, lowbrow/pop art, action figures, gratuitous tits and ass, tennis shoes, TV, donkey kong, meglomanical hipster doofus grandstanding and other useless pap...I humbly implore you to stop by my pop cultural vomitorium:

ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DALEKS aka 'INCREASE YOUR PENIS AND/OR BUST SIZE IN JUST 3 WEEKS'!

Like what you see and have a blog of your own, let me know and we can trade links in an effort to snatch the interents back from the evil clutches of douchebags like Perez Hilton. Thanks and God Bless America!

P.S. FREE AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE OF CTION MAKING A SANDWICH TO THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE THROUGH THE E-DOOR!

I've visited, it's OK if you're into that sort of thing.

You need more free shit and MP3'S!

I've been reading this blog since day one. way before it got popular.

we're in talks to do an american version w/ steve carell to air on NBC in the fall. it will no doubt be inferior to the original, but i'm hoping for a big ratings bonanza.

we're in talks to do an american version w/ steve carell to air on NBC in the fall. it will no doubt be inferior to the original, but i'm hoping for a big ratings bonanza.

I'm looking forward to this. I did have an idea though. While I totally agree with the jnickerson/...guy/that new name I don't understand about the breasts and women with breasts enjoying breasts and women with breasts, I do have another idea. Perhaps I can talk to the Walgreens asst. manager about a guest blogging type thing. What do you think?

I'm looking forward to this. I did have an idea though. While I totally agree with the jnickerson/...guy/that new name I don't understand about the breasts and women with breasts enjoying breasts and women with breasts, I do have another idea. Perhaps I can talk to the Walgreens asst. manager about a guest blogging type thing. What do you think?

i'm completely open to a weekly guest spot...an op-ed type thing where he talks about 'the man' or clive barker films. unless you're acting as his representation, please have his people call my people.

i'm completely open to a weekly guest spot...an op-ed type thing where he talks about 'the man' or clive barker films. unless you're acting as his representation, please have his people call my people.

I'll see if I can make this happen.

Someday I would like to understand the Walgreen's assistant manager thing.

several years ago, i attended a funeral in charles's home base of prescott, AZ. while i never had time to hang w/ charles, i did have a fantastic experieince talking w/ the assistant manager at his local walgreen's, the one who wears a boss pin on his blue vest that looks like pinhead from the hellraiser flicks.

he and charles are pretty tight.

Have you gone to the funeral home with the mini golf course in the basement yet? Since it's in your town, I expect to be reading a blog report in the future.

i'll keep an eye on the obituaries for a good window.

I had no idea the Wonka Candy Company used to make Scrumdidlyumptious bars and Oompas!!!

gobstoppers too.