Jump Back and Kiss Myself!

while i'm thinking of it, this seems like a perfect opportunity to pimp blogs of other current/former vc'ers that I enjoy and are much better than mine:

captain's dead

glorious noise

line of best fit

more cowbell

mystik spiral

donald trump's house of wings

easily fooled

sam's rack

and i'll post a link to my main man pedro's blog as soon as he updates the thing. you can also access all of the above on ALL MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DALEKS.

I'm adding the Dalek blog to my blogroll because I just painted a cardboard box blue last night and am attaching a "police public call box" sign this evening (seriously) and I have that Krazy Kids' Food book! Judging by my blog stats, you can probably expect a full boost of two more visits to your blog each month. :thumbup

I'm adding the Dalek blog to my blogroll because I just painted a cardboard box blue last night and am attaching a "police public call box" sign this evening (seriously) and I have that Krazy Kids' Food book! Judging by my blog stats, you can probably expect a full boost of two more visits to your blog each month. :thumbup

sweet! i shall return the favor. thanks!

I'm adding your blog into my bookmarks. Not only do I love nerdiness, and ESPECIALLY daleks, but I also have a dire need for old science fiction clips. Bravo!

P.S. My siblings chipped in and got my this for my birthday.

while i'm thinking of it, this seems like a perfect opportunity to pimp blogs of other current/former vc'ers that I enjoy and are much better than mine:

I disagree - Kev's blog is awesome. And he keeps making me want to buy shit. I enjoy reading pretty much all of the blogs he listed, too.

(But while we're on the subject, I actually moved to a new blog earlier this month. Cleverly linked in my sig. Trump's is still there; it was just getting cluttered and I felt like a new address. ;))

(But while we're on the subject, I actually moved to a new blog earlier this month. Cleverly linked in my sig. Trump's is still there; it was just getting cluttered and I felt like a new address. ;))

I see you visited Uncle Bill's Pancake House......near and dear to my heart. Mmmmm what I wouldn't give for some Uncle Bill's pancakes. Deffo a late night staple of STL eating - that, South City Diner and the Courtesy Diner. :eat

I see you visited Uncle Bill's Pancake House......near and dear to my heart. Mmmmm what I wouldn't give for some Uncle Bill's pancakes. Deffo a late night staple of STL eating - that and the Courtesy Diner. :eat

We visited both! But I don't think we went to the original Courtesy. Not the one on Kingshighway - I think it was on Hampton? Anyway, I loved that there was just one kind of toast there - Wonder.

the one on Kingshighway is the original - though we always went to the Hampton one. We used to just love across the park from there. Emily, her dad and I used to have a yearly tradition of the weekend before her school started we would do late night diner night and go to the Courtesy Diner at midnight and play cards and eat greasy food. :wub

Doh! I'll revise accordingly...and yours is awesome as well. it may not make me want to buy stuff, but it's a guranteed smile every time.

OTM, thanks...i'll do the same!

Not usually a blog-reading kinda guy. But because you and I are Soul Sisters in whoring ourselves and our respecitve wares, I'll swing by.