• I like tea!
    • f**k a bunch of coffee!
    • Caribou Coffee.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a Frappuchino addict until I started brewing & concocting my own iced coffee.

In fact my iced coffee won the ms yvon Seal Of Approval.

Man I love coffee.

That was the double-strength brewed coffee, mixed with condensed milk and refrigerated, right?

again, what's the secret? Mine turns out so bitter.

I just use the Lipton ice tea blend (family sized bags) and put 4 bags and fill my sun tea pitcher (the glass kind with the little spout at the bottom) with water. Then I sit it on the deck in the sun for a couple of hours until it's nice and dark. When it's done, I take the tea bags out and dump in about 3/4 cup of sugar and serve it over ice. I haven't had it turn bitter on me yet.

Pretty much the same deal:

4 of the large Lipton bags, cold water (filtered makes a difference), in a big-assed glass jug (like those R.W. Knudsen Apple Cider ones), leave cap loose on the top, and 3-4 hrs. only in the sun.

Ok you people. Can you do the same thing with green tea?

What- like both post the same response again or can you do the process of making the tea the same? If it's the process- yes, I see no reason why you couldn't.

What- like both post the same response again or can you do the process of making the tea the same? If it's the process- yes, I see no reason why you couldn't.

well, someone said, MChris maybe, that it gets bitter so much faster, so do i wait three hours or what? Can you come over and do it for me?

well, someone said, MChris maybe, that it gets bitter so much faster, so do i wait three hours or what? Can you come over and do it for me?

It should sit in the sun for only 3-4 hours. It gets bitter if it's not consumed (from sitting in the fridge) within a few days-week.

And yes, I'll be over in about an hour.

It should sit in the sun for only 3-4 hours. It gets bitter if it's not consumed (from sitting in the fridge) within a few days-week.

And yes, I'll be over in about an hour.

Thanks. You can bring the puking kid if you want. We have a tile floor; it cleans right up.