WTF?! New Westerberg?!

totally missed this and now it seems i can't DL from amazon...sounds like it's pretty sweet too. thoughts?

Yeah, you wonder what happened. It's been Amazon's #1 album download since it came out, and it's not like they ran out of supply or anything... did amazon cave to industry pressure about releasing a full-length album for 49 cents, or did Westerberg plan for this to be a 'limited time offer' kind of deal?

Someone on the Man Without Ties message board posted that he got this message from Amazon:

Greetings from Amazon.com

Thank you for asking about the availability of Paul Westerberg album, "49:00". This album was available for a limited time at the price of $0.49. This album has since been removed from our site. We have no information at this time if the album will be made available again in the future. We recommend checking back from time to time to see if the availability changes on the product detail page.

I hope this information was helpful, and thank you again for your interest in Amazon Mp3 Music Downloads.

Looks like those of us who procrastinated are out of luck...

totally missed this and now it seems i can't DL from amazon...sounds like it's pretty sweet too. thoughts?

Same here. I went to Amazon too late. Boy, sure wish I knew somebody who could help me out...