It's...OBAMA - BAYH (according to Drudge)

from DRUDGE:

FLASH: Fri Aug 22 2008 17:52:03 ET /// KMBC's Micheal Mahoney reports a company in Kansas City, which specializes in political literature, has been printing Obama-Bayh material... MORE... Gill Studios, would not confirm information about the material. They would not deny it either. At least three sources close to the plant's operations reported the Obama-Bayh material was being produced...

obys.jpg

I guess this is your match made in heaven. :rolleyes

Gill Studios is located near where I live.

16 hours of live coverage for the announcement of Obama's #2?

Jesus.

And by that, I mean Jesus will need to be the running mate if 16 hours of live coverage is supposed to sound appealing.

The local news here just said that Bayh and Tim Kaine have both officially been notified that they're not the guy.

It's probably going to be Biden, with Chet Edwards as a possibility too. At this point I'll be surprised if it's anyone other than those two, though neither of those guys strike me as particularly strong Veep candidates. Of course I don't think the Veep candidate makes much difference anyway.