We're Financial Moguls!!!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOW back up to 9000. The volatility is just nuts. You have to be a total professional/gambler if you're gonna trade in this market. There is so much yet to be unravelled, I dont think you can predict anything at this point. 2009 will be incredibly interesting.

Obama will be the known as the president of the next depression.

• 1 month later...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

Doesn't sacrificing free market ideals to save the free market seem kind of silly? If the free market ideals Bush subscribes to worked in the first place, he wouldn't need to sacrifice them. If the free market ideals work -- period! -- why would he need to sacrifice them to save the economy? I consider myself fiscally conservative, but also think a lot of pure free marketers live in a fairy tale land of theory, not reality.

In Madoff We Trust

by Peter Schiff

As the multi-billion dollar Ponzi scheme orchestrated by Wall Street insider Bernard Madoff unravels in the media spotlight, the nation is being presented with a rare opportunity to understand the true nature of many of our most cherished financial structures. Hopefully we have the wisdom to connect the dots.

Although the $50 billion loss engineered by Madoff is truly a staggering accomplishment (and was done using old-fashioned fraud rather than the mathematical wizardry that has characterized Wall Street

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

Doesn't sacrificing free market ideals to save the free market seem kind of silly? If the free market ideals Bush subscribes to worked in the first place, he wouldn't need to sacrifice them. If the free market ideals work -- period! -- why would he need to sacrifice them to save the economy? I consider myself fiscally conservative, but also think a lot of pure free marketers live in a fairy tale land of theory, not reality.

That was a stupid statement by him and look at all the stupid moves our government is making.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's get cracking on the pillories and start rotting some tomatoes to throw.

25 people to blame for financial crisis