I want a new Wilco release

The one that they shot last. The one that's not out. Wiseacre! :pirate
Which one would that be??? Ane who is THEY??? I am sure there is lots of footage of Wilco that was shot recently, just like many groups get footage taken at various shows, etc., that never sees any release. I can only assume you are talking about the movie shot at the Vic which is no longer very recent.

LouieB

I hope that Wilco just records every concert like a college football team and spends hours on the tour bus going over strategic plays.

"Okay Glenn, now I really like the smile here, but if you could do that thing where you twirl the drumsticks at 2:14, I really do think we'd be able to hit this to our maximum potential."

Nels is there, just icing his hand, and Pat is sitting with a towel over his shoulders, staring, empty at the floor.

I hope that Wilco just records every concert like a college football team and spends hours on the tour bus going over strategic plays.

"Okay Glenn, now I really like the smile here, but if you could do that thing where you twirl the drumsticks at 2:14, I really do think we'd be able to hit this to our maximum potential."

Nels is there, just icing his hand, and Pat is sitting with a towel over his shoulders, staring, empty at the floor.

Makes sense. Then when they give the perfect show they can pour a cooler of Gatorade over the soundman with hilarious -- and tragic -- consequences.

Which one would that be??? Ane who is THEY??? I am sure there is lots of footage of Wilco that was shot recently, just like many groups get footage taken at various shows, etc., that never sees any release. I can only assume you are talking about the movie shot at the Vic which is no longer very recent.

LouieB

why are you so difficult and unhelpful to someone who is nicely asking for help?

why are you so difficult and unhelpful to someone who is nicely asking for help?
I have no idea what you are talking about. What help are you asking for? What footage were you talking about, the Burn To Shine thing that someone did mention? You got an answer to your question. What was I NOT helpful about? There are several movies in commercial release of Wilco or Jeff, and there are literally dozens of boots out there to choose from (hell I have seen a few even.) including Wilco and Uncle Tupelo in all eras of their careers, as well as tons of amatur stuff on YouTube. If you want to know about the Vic stuff there are threads on this also. Asking vague questions will only get you vague answers and ACTUALLY, I am one of the most helpful people on here, but I just don't understand what you want. Attention maybe??? Sorry if you think I was rude, but honestly I don't know what you want, do you???

edit....now i really don't get it, you weren't even the person who asked the question....the person you are defending got his answer and so did I.

LouieB

Wow. That was good.

I asked only because the Burn to Shine crew documented the band at several shows, which seemed to be legitimate enough effort to warrant a new, official DVD (not a boot leg or an already existing dvd). I seem to recall someone from the crew mentioned a winter release (not sure there). Often with these things, the official word escapes the vault before it is sent. I was only idly speculating because I am a fan of the band and I was curious. Now after some snippiness the whole conversation seems silly.

And no, I haven't gotten my answer, but I wasn't sure it was there to begin with. I hope this didn't put anyone in a bad mood.