Bob Dylan Canadian Tour

can't f'n wait for that Mpls show... ELECTION NIGHT :D

Let's hope it's a celebration! :thumbup

Congrats on your good luck Lynch! :cheers

Enjoy the concert!

For you and other Dylan fans...

There's a new Dylan MP3 for free from the Guardian.

An Alternative take of Mississippi. This will be on the new Bootleg Series due in October. As close to solo as you're going to get with Dylan.

You can get it here. Register an email and they put you through to the link for the free download:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/competitio...oad.mississippi

Not to be a party pooper, but I saw him last month and was bored to tears. I'd seen him five times before that and had loved every one of those shows, but I hope for the sake of everyone here who has tickets that he doesn't half-ass these shows the way he did the one I saw last month. Maybe he was just having an off night, but it was such a disappointing show that I think I'm done seeing him.

Not to be a party pooper, but I saw him last month and was bored to tears. I'd seen him five times before that and had loved every one of those shows, but I hope for the sake of everyone here who has tickets that he doesn't half-ass these shows the way he did the one I saw last month. Maybe he was just having an off night, but it was such a disappointing show that I think I'm done seeing him.

Agreed, I had the exact same experience last year when I saw him. Really it almost ruined Dylan for me forever, I just block it out.

I've seen him a couple times within the last few years, I'm a fan of Dylan aswell, but I had more enjoyment in watching his band than the man himself...but it is funking Bob Dylan so I still enjoyed the show.

I think I'm skipping the mpls date.

Well Dylan is on his merry way to the Sault on this tour and I just got front row dead centre seats for it, woo hoo? I'm hoping he's a lot better than what he was last year, odds are I doubt it but I can't really miss the opportunity of seeing Dylan in my hometown.