Grant Park, 4th of July, 2001

Although this stuff may seem overwhelming at the moment, it will be no big deal once you learn. And once you learn, it will open a new world to you.

It is best to learn this stuff - and then you can get the shows yourself, convert them to Mp3 files (is so desired), and then live happily ever after.

If you take a look at the links in this thread, you will learn everything (almost) you need to know: Bit Torrent and Related Links, Audio file conversion, How-to, Wilco show lists, etc.

:yes

And I learn (a little,maybe, but now I CAN do it) being old,mother of two kids,and pharmacist :stunned

I want encourage everybody and say thanks again to Analogman for his patience and kindness with all of us :worship

And yes,it

....for some reason I am able to open all the files off owl and bear without having a bit torrent...

Of course you don't need bit torrent to dowload files from the Owl/Bear, they're just regular music files like any other

you can download from any website, like mp3 (though in this case they're in flac format).

Bit torrent principle is live file sharing among peers. No peer, no download. Lots of peers, fast download (theoretically).

On the Owl/Bear anyone can download any file any time, they're just there, help yourself B)

I know it might not be 100% clear, so you can read more on : http://wtata.com/faq/

Samuel