Some fine moments on the new cd, especially the guitarwork. RS might have been a little generous with their review, but I'd do the same simply out of respect. I mean really, she was almost Mrs. Sid Vicious. :worship

How Punk is that?

Some fine moments on the new cd, especially the guitarwork. RS might have been a little generous with their review, but I'd do the same simply out of respect. I mean really, she was almost Mrs. Sid Vicious. :worship

How Punk is that?

I never knew that - I don't care for that dude or the band he was in for that matter. I wonder why she picked Jim Kelter over Martin Chambers.

Those first 3 albums are some of the best stuff from the first half decade of the '80s.

I saw them in '84 (Learning To Crawl tour). My seats were way in the back at Eliot Hall in Lafayette. I was drawn to the front row by some irresistible force. Chrissie sang right at me for the rest of the show - I was SMITTEN, dudes!

:mellow

I thought CH had retired from the "business....."

-Robert

I think she is the same position The Stones are, in that, she can just put an album/do a tour whenever she feels like it, instead of some album/tour/album/tour sort of deal.