So there's a big fire burning in SoCal

So I woke up around 6:30 AM pacific time, and I noticed the sky was a little darker than normal, then stuck my head outside and smelled the smoke. There's ash floating in the pool in my condo . This shit's crazy for a Jersey boy like me, I'm not used to these kinds of natural dangers.

As I look outsid now, it looks like fog, but its actually smoke. Lots of people are being evacuated because this thing is getting big. I'm sure it won't reach me because it would have to get severely huge. Since I'm unemployed I'll probably go assist at the evacuation center when shit dies down. I can't imagine getting woken up at 3 AM and leaving your home with the notion that it probably won't be there when you return.

where's Ms Yvon? is the fire near her place?

Probably not, although I have no idea where she lives, I'm guessing she chooses not to reside in the culturally devoid San Fernando Valley. All the fires are in the north of the LA area in the mountains.

• 2 weeks later...