Va. pharmacy follows faith, no birth control sales

Seriously? If people see the name "Divine Mercy Care Pharmacy" and go in there expecting to find contraceptives, and then, when they are told, shockingly, that DMCP does not sell such items, cannot find another pharmacy in all of NORTHERN FUCKING VIRGINIA to take care of their need, then they are just too stupid to live. Chances are, people who patronize such an establishment are not interested in being counseled on contraception.

Yeah, I guess about as dumb as believing that a god, the creator of the universe, would hate the pill (candy and soft drinks????) and condoms. I won't comment on whether or not they are are too stupid to live.

I

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, is there a town left in america that doesn't have both a wallgreens and a cvs? I suspect most also have a rite-aid to boot.

The market place dictates if such an action is wise or not, and until there is some evidence that

such contraception is not readily available some place else this entire conversation is bunk. It's once again, argument for the sake of argument. Which, while might be the only true purpose of the interwebs, does get quite old. Freedom of speech and action goes both ways. If a pharmacy refuses to sell contraception in a society who gets hard with the wind and fucks with reckless abandon, it stands to reason that another pharmacy or vending machine will take the place of the non-provider. They'll be out of business.

No pharmacy sells all medications btw. I've been to some big name ones on more than a few occassions where they didn't have what was prescribed, and they either called for something else or I went elsewhere.

We get it, dude, you hate religion. :chatterbox