Inspired by Howard Zinn

Do you support an new 911 investigation  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support an new 911 investigation

• yes
    • no

this article and site dose not speak for me they just covered this story on recent comment from Howard Zinn

Zinn: 9/11 Truth Is For "Fanatics", Has "No Practical Political Significance"

New comments cause more outrage after leftist historian said he didn't care about what really happened on 9/11

Steve Watson

Infowars.net

Friday, Nov 21, 2008

Just days after left-wing anti-war icon Howard Zinn told an audience that he didn

Well, I fucked up and voted "yes" when I meant "no," so subtract one from the "yes" tally.

Totally with Zinn on this one.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry, no one seriously has a desire for a new investigation do you have any idea how poorly the first one was done.

Or are people just confused. By the way pal if your "totally" with Zinn on this one he said he would support a new investigation after he said he never belives the offical story.

I honestly don't belive you, how can you possibly agree with him when he said "I don

:dancing

so what? laugh, thats so inane you realise that lol

Im not responsible for 911 or 911 conspiracy videos me saying I think a video is good when I didnt watch it yet dose nothing to affect anything.

My point was to get other people to watch it and see what they would say thats all. After I watched it I obviously had another opinion of that paticular video.

I don't really see your point.

I am not sure a second investigation would find anything substantially different from what the first one found - al-Qaida came up with a high-concept, low-tech plan and the bloated bureaucracy of the U.S. national defense apparatus couldn't put the pieces together to stop it. We taxpayers certainly did not get our money's worth on that day.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry, no one seriously has a desire for a new investigation do you have any idea how poorly the first one was done.

Or are people just confused. By the way pal if your "totally" with Zinn on this one he said he would support a new investigation after he said he never belives the offical story.

I honestly don't belive you, how can you possibly agree with him when he said "I don’t know enough about it (the 9/11 conspiracy) and the truth is I don’t much care, that’s past."

really so you don't care what really happen or your just happy with the official explanation ?

I thought this would be an easy one vote yes its simple it dosent mean that you support one paticular conspiracy theory it just mean that your aware the offical investigation was not completed with good intentions, I mean you do realise that they "toatlly" left out building 7 in the 911 commision, for what reason?

And you don't even have to worry what the bullys say no one will no what you voted for.

I am also totally with Howard Zinn on this one. A second investigation would come out with the same results, for better or (likely) worse. The 9/11 stuff in the realm of conspiracy is there because they want it there. Why would a second investigation change any of that? The important thing at this point is making sure it doesn't happen again.

what do you mean by that, I

what do you mean by that, that sounds intresting.

If any of the conspiracy stuff is real, an "official" investigation isn't going to shed new light. The government won't change their tune. They have nothing to gain by doing so and quite a bit to lose.

I am also totally with Howard Zinn on this one. A second investigation would come out with the same results, for better or (likely) worse. The 9/11 stuff in the realm of conspiracy is there because they want it there. Why would a second investigation change any of that? The important thing at this point is making sure it doesn't happen again.

You say your totally with Zinn but your clearly not. He is clearly an intelligent man and he said this "I have said that what happened on 9/11 deserves to be investigated more than it has been because I don

If any of the conspiracy stuff is real, an "official" investigation isn't going to shed new light. The government won't change their tune. They have nothing to gain by doing so and quite a bit to lose.

agreed. I don't expect then to change their tune at all that should be obvious.

the question was do you a citzen support a new investigation, it clearly hypathetical considering the world we live in.

I honestly didn't imagine many people saying no, and I know only a few people voted so Im not going crazy here or anything.

And I said, no, I don't support a new investigation. I answered the question the same way Howard Zinn seems to have recently, saying no. Because we have other shit to deal with, like stopping terrorist attacks or (sadly) fighting two wars or saving an economy.

And I said, no, I don't support a new investigation. I answered the question the same way Howard Zinn seems to have recently, saying no. Because we have other shit to deal with, like stopping terrorist attacks or (sadly) fighting two wars or saving an economy.

cool , but Zinn said he dose support futher investigation , then he made his comments about 911 fanatics. so yea for the most part you two agree I guesse but he said yes.

Dude, are you familiar with the concept of Occam's Razor?

I wasn't until wikipedia 10 seconds ago http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor

whats your point though? that the simplest explanation is most likely the right one?

"The principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory."

"A superficially simple phenomenon may have a complex mechanism behind it. A simple explanation would be simplistic if it failed to capture all the essential and relevant parts."

so which one is it and how dose it make sense of the things that don't make sense about 911, I think I see where your going with this but Im not exactly sure.

so which one is it and how dose it make sense of the things that don't make sense about 911, I think I see where your going with this but Im not exactly sure.

The point being an attack by al-Qaida is a simpler explanation for the events of Sept. 11, 2001, than some sort of Zionist-neocon conspiracy to set bombs in buildings and suchlike.

corect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Shaikh...2C_2001_attacks

but all the evidence is acording to the 911 comision which left out building 7 entirley because they had no explanation. so that is not credible in my eyes.

They didn't provide an explanation, which was all that thousands of nutjobs needed to devise their own. See how that works?

The point being an attack by al-Qaida is a simpler explanation for the events of Sept. 11, 2001, than some sort of Zionist-neocon conspiracy to set bombs in buildings and suchlike.

right okay and thats fine but thats like saying well 9 out of 10 times there is no conspiracy , I see your logic but can you really aply it to specific situations and feel satisfied.

Im just intrested in the truth I think even people who are full out in saying "INSIDE JOB" don't realise what they are saying. If there were any western intrests in 911 happening at all then it completly changes the modern world and what is really going on, even if it was secret meetings of secrets meetings times 100 or weapons companies or w.e .

Even saying its al-qaida creates questions, you are aware that the U.S funded al-qaida threwought the 80s to fight the soviets.

Im not denying that there were terrorists involved but educate yourself on who is behind most terrorist organizations and you'll be even more confused I think.

They didn't provide an explanation, which was all that thousands of nutjobs needed to devise their own. See how that works?

honestly no I could'nt make sense of that. was that just a swipe at my poor sentences. Im intrested if you want to explain that again.

I think psychopaths are behind most terrorist organizations. Governments manipulate them at their peril, though it could be argued that making Afghanistan as tough as possible for the Soviets brought a quicker end to the Cold War, making the world a much safer place on average.

I think psychopaths are behind most terrorist organizations. Governments manipulate them at their peril, though it could be argued that making Afghanistan as tough as possible for the Soviets brought a quicker end to the Cold War, making the world a much safer place on average.

Yea but safer for who? all these arguments are pro american the end of the cold war was a shift in power a victory for the west great for us but as George H.W Bush

said on september 11 1991 the end of the cold war gives us a real posiblity for a new world order.

If you deny the western MAFIA you are protecting it. If you deny the international conspiracy theoccult conspiracy you are protecting it.

"A Peoples History of the United States" by Howard Zinn, is one of my favourite books. honesty, openmindedness, willingness, thats HOW i would approach this topic . . . i really don't know a ton about the 911 truth movement, i'm just a fan of free speech, so i will continue to keep my mind open . . .

i kinda feel like the bailout stuff might be another way of . . . ah the heck with it, lets all just listen to Britney Spears and bury our heads in the sand

Yea but safer for who?

For everyone who was liable to die in a vast nuclear war?