I like McDonalds sometimes

rib-meat. seriously, nobody fuck w/ the mcrib...i'll quit/phase myself off the board.

:lol sorry dude. I haven't had one since i was 14 or something. Just trying to understand what holds that thing together is enough to rule me out. I prefer my bbq sandwiches to utilize something referred to as "pulled pork". I also prefer that said sandwich not come from McDonalds.

:lol sorry dude. I haven't had one since i was 14 or something. Just trying to understand what holds that thing together is enough to rule me out. I prefer my bbq sandwiches to utilize something referred to as "pulled pork". I also prefer that said sandwich not come from McDonalds.

let me be absolutely clear. i take my BBQ very seriously and there are most definitely countless sandwiches of a BBQ variety far superior to the mcrib...same would go for hamburgers and/or sandwiches based w/in the dead animal category. that said, i also love the fact i can get a rib-based sandwich (w/ pickles nonetheless) for cheap and on the fly. perhaps, i love the BBQ so much, that i can find something to love in all of it...like women...or nature.

NOTE: replace 'BBQ' w/ 'burrito' and you pretty much have my rationale for enjoying taco bell so much.

I had an 8x8 at In N out once. which is 8 patties of meat and 8 pieces of cheese, which looks the same as that bad boy. Nothing else on it but grilled onions. That was my crowning achievement in eating during college. Although 2 Chipotle burritos in the same sitting gets some applause as well.