Changing Horses, Tight Knit, Ready For The Flood......

I don't know about ya'll, and since I don't see much discussion about some of these releases, I guess I'm the only one excited.

Gave my first spin to Ready For the Flood this morning and overall I enjoyed it. Upon first listen, I love the vibe, and about 5 songs sound really strong and the rest are extremly pleasant. Beside the chorus to Bicycle I'm digging it.

I'm looking forward to Ben Kweller's Changing Horses next week. Heard a few of the tracks live on Daytrotter session. It is being reported as a country record. I've like the majority of Ben's stuff so that sounds like music to my ears.

Vetiver Tight Knit. Anyone heard the whole thing yet? Just heard the first single and it is smooth and sweet.

Anyway, Enought about me.

I haven't heard anything from Vetiver's new one but really like Ready for the Flood. I haven't listened to it enough to know how it will stick with me but first few spins were pleasant enough. As for Ben Kweller's, it the first album of his that I've liked.

• 2 weeks later...