i LOVE this show..... one of the funniest things i've seen

We (U.S.) tried a remake but it was canceled. The Germans did too but failed. I don't see how anyone can outdo the Brits on this one. Don't see it happening like The Office.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_crowd#Foreign_remakes

A pilot for an American version of The IT Crowd was filmed by NBC before an audience on February 16, 2007. Jessica St. Clair played Jen, Joel McHale played Roy and Richard Ayoade reprised his role as Moss.[13] The show was originally reported to have a midseries debut in 2007

I don't see how anyone can outdo the Brits on this one.

agree 100%

Speaking of funny, non-American shows, the very last episode of the TPB is on Youtube. My favorites are still The Vicar of Dibley (which was going to be Americanized starring Kirstie Alley), and Jonathan Creek.

i was wondering if you had spotted " say goodnght to the bad guys" . what was your opinion?

i was wondering if you had spotted " say goodnght to the bad guys" . what was your opinion?

I just caught it yesterday - as I was looking at some footage of their current live tour - which made me think of looking for the new episodes. It seemed thrown together - or rushed. It is a prelude to a final movie - so I have read. It was cool to see Cyrus though - who is of course, in the very first episode.

We (U.S.) tried a remake but it was canceled. The Germans did too but failed. I don't see how anyone can outdo the Brits on this one. Don't see it happening like The Office.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_crowd#Foreign_remakes

A pilot for an American version of The IT Crowd was filmed by NBC before an audience on February 16, 2007. Jessica St. Clair played Jen, Joel McHale played Roy and Richard Ayoade reprised his role as Moss.[13] The show was originally reported to have a midseries debut in 2007