the new world order timeline

Post of the year.

thats fine, i dont disagree but they are not my theories, I am not saying listen to me believe me , you must admit that for many reason people refuse to acknowledge the weight behind certain conpiracy theories because well many reasons time (who has time to really research anyones claims or documents) and mostly apaththy. Trust me Im not some speaker for a movement nor am I a death professor, and still the simple truth is that I would like to here what intelligent people such as your selves have to say about such things documented things things important credible people say. so fuck my NWO theories sure but how does ignoring these documents quotations or theories change my life one bit ? will it help me get a job? will it stop globilization? will it stop the next american war? no but it will make me less aware it will make me ignorant to who really runs things.

you sir are clearly older than I , you have a very diffrent life from mine , it is obvious that you agree with me when I said " you know this stuff" you know what the system is.

but alot of people allot of people my age don't and a disscussion is not going to hurt anyone. Really I get it , i get how this shit can be well anoying, how I probably seem like everyother "nutjob" as it has been said, i have to strictly disagreee on the simple basis of logic.

it is very obvious to me that world goverment of some form is a viable plan in the eyes of some of the "controller" or " them" so I think it is worth discussing.

I mean do I expect tthat some hypathetical world goverment is going to be openly called the new world order and the zombie people will go along with it, no not exactly.

By my logic I suppose Im a conspiracy theorist by your logic your a coincedence theorist, although it seems like you dont even let teh coincedences register.

Ill finish by saying this do you suppose that the new world order is something that politicians and various other people say to simply get people like me to post this shit and scare the rest of you I mean maybe tahts possible and maybe I am doing more bad than good but I dont here anyone offering a theory like that all i HEAR IS SHUT UP, WELL NO THANK YOU.

P.S

DONT TRUST ANYONE OVER 30 YOUR ALL NUTS.

• 1 month later...
Far from bliss, I am.

What I was attempting to say, PANTHER, is this: For the sake of argument, I accept the assertion the the world is controlled by a small group of individuals, and has been for as long as humans have existed. Barack Obama's election to the highest power in the land was exactly according to their plan. My picking up a package of Cascadian Farms breakfast cereal at my local co-op because I had a dollar off coupon made the real gods of our world nod their collective heads as they continued to receive fellatio/cunnilingus from cyborgs running on water engines. My wife's bike got stolen from our back porch last fall because this sacrifice needed to be made to the overlords - the bike is now equipped with a video camera, and is floating 10,000 miles away in space, peddling itself, watching her every move 24/7. My mortgage payment, which we scrape and suffer to make, directly funds drive-by toboggan shootings among sherpa gangs in the pristine mountains of the Alps.

If all this is indeed true - what difference does it make to me as I save for the next mortgage payment, as I fantasize about catching the guy who stole her bike, as I eat my breakfast? Will "opening my mind" make me less stressed, less crazy - less poor? No. So fuck your NWO theories in the ass.

i am disappointed i just found this.

all i HEAR IS SHUT UP, WELL NO THANK YOU

I think the key phrase in the article is ...if everyone goes out and spends it..." there may be a concern of inflation. More than likely, however, countries will use it to pay down debt.

I think the key phrase in the article is ...if everyone goes out and spends it..." there may be a concern of inflation. More than likely, however, countries will use it to pay down debt.

My friend sent me that article. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I was just copying and pasting Panther quotes for fun really.