Intestinally moving songs

--Actor Michael J. Fox has stated that he adopted the J. in his name as a homage to Pollard.[4]

--Michael J. Pollard suggested the title "The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" for the Traffic song of the same name.

Now you know the rest of the story.

Actually I think I'm due for an Avatar change.

Somebody had to do it. I almost started a thread called "3 most surprisingly emotionally underwhelming songs on Bee Thousand", but figured it would be shut down almost immediately. Your thread can at least can be conceivably be somewhat serious.

Intestinally moving, eh?

Poop Ship Destroyer?

Or if we're just talking pure shmaltz, I'm gonna go with that Aerosmith song. You know, that one.

I've said it before I'm sure, "We Built This City" was when I said good-bye to the radio forever. I knew there had to be better stuff out there. I remember everything about the moment, even the homework I was working on (it was Drafting with that asshole ruler).

I'll add "Baby, I Love Your Way/Freebird Medley" --Will to Power. Absolutely puke inducing.

I always HATED that song by The Outfield "Your Love".

Anything by Mariah Carey makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and go to my happy place.

Umm. I HATE this post!

You'd be surprised how many college kids request that song when I play gigs with my Classic Rock band. They request "Your Love", "Jessie's Girl", "Dead Or Alive", "Don't Stop Believing".. Just about every cheesy 80's rock song in the book. 80's cheesy rock is making a comeback.. :)

You'd be surprised how many college kids request that song when I play gigs with my Classic Rock band. They request "Your Love", "Jessie's Girl", "Dead Or Alive", "Don't Stop Believing".. Just about every cheesy 80's rock song in the book. 80's cheesy rock is making a comeback.. :)

It's pretty insane how much I enjoy that song.