The Obama Deception

This video has already been posted and discussed. Is it the best Obama video you've never seen?

oh i havnt been around here for a while so i didnt no that. Um i dont know what you mean by the best Obama video that Ive seen?

When I said its not that good Im just refering to Alex Jones the director, ive seen a few of his previous films and they all put things together and he gives a perspective that ya aint gona hear on the TV, but its ruff around the edges and he tends to yell and say outrageous things its like hes playing the character of what someone who actually belives this stuff should be, angry!!!!! I didnt get angry watching this Obama is a clown no shock to my system.

But yea I dont know what you meant, Baracks only been in office a short while Im not aware of any other documentries yet.

The other day on the internet I found out that Obama is a shape shifter.

Do we really know who Barack's real father is? Some Kenyan man claimed him as his own, but it's all so murky. We know somebody (or something) sired him in darkest Africa, where his mother "Stanley" vanished into for years. Was it a midnight marriage, in a stone circle somewhere in the jungle, with two headed goats as the bridesmaids and Baal as the minister? Did she and her "husband" smash champagne glasses filled with human blood before they consummated their love?

http://vault-co.blogspot.com/2009/01/son-o...ed-for-new.html

:wave

Apparently, you are not widely believed, M. Agent Provocateur. The conspiracy behind the conspiracy!

Its not that good its okay, for people who understand how the world really works this is not the big schoker if your stupid dont get angry take it all in strides.

You are going to have to speak in proper English if you'd like for me to look at your link. Schoker?

oh i havnt been around here for a while so i didnt no that. Um i dont know what you mean by the best Obama video that Ive seen?

When I said its not that good Im just refering to Alex Jones the director, ive seen a few of his previous films and they all put things together and he gives a perspective that ya aint gona hear on the TV, but its ruff around the edges and he tends to yell and say outrageous things its like hes playing the character of what someone who actually belives this stuff should be, angry!!!!! I didnt get angry watching this Obama is a clown no shock to my system.

But yea I dont know what you meant, Baracks only been in office a short while Im not aware of any other documentries yet.

Alright then.

Its not that good its okay, for people who understand how the world really works this is not the big schoker if your stupid dont get angry take it all in strides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEfQE

Schoker isn't defined in the Urban Dictonary yet. What could the definition be?

Schoker - A lame attempt at political propaganda on an internet message board.