Jeff Tweedy -- 3/28/09

Sorry - I didn't mean silly in a disparaging way. More like fun and kind of wacky as opposed to some of his shows which are so intense they make you feel like you've been kicked in the chest and it takes you days to recover.

And there were some very un-wacky moments like everyone singing along with Jesus etc, which sounded gorgeous. It was a great night.

I'm sorry to the person who said Beacon was depressing. It's actually a very nice little Hudson River town and I always enjoy driving up that way hugging the Hudson and just taking in the view.

I guess, if you find correctional facilities and dilapidated housing charming.

the drive is nice, and main street is trying, but its got a ways to go

I felt like I was in a David lynch movie the moment we got off the highway -the whole thing was just surreal.

Beacon is certainly improving and has a stunning location.

As for the show., it was very enjoyable and I thought Jeff was in great voice. It was almost spoiled by the juvenile shouting out of song titles and "whoos" whenever a certain minority of people recognize a chord sequence. Jeff ridiculed these idiots, but they are apparently too dumb to realize they spoil the show for the majority.