Wilco's Setlists

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing the link on the page or you just remembered the old url?

I Googled something like "wilco roadcase song request" when the new shows were announced, and it was the first thing that came up. Dunno if there's a link to it on the site anywhere.

Why? What do you want to hear?

'sokay. He's a Longhorn fan, I don't give a shit what he says, anyway. :D

[sobstory]No, Lonely 1 was my first favorite Wilco song, and I've never seen it performed live. Requested it for Tulsa last year, and it made the setlist for that night, but they didn't play it. Killed me when I found out about that. So I'm trying again this time. They don't play it very often anymore--only four times in the last two years, according to Wilcobase.[/sobstory]

'sokay. He's a Longhorn fan, I don't give a shit what he says, anyway. :D

[sobstory]No, Lonely 1 was my first favorite Wilco song, and I've never seen it performed live. Requested it for Tulsa last year, and it made the setlist for that night, but they didn't play it. Killed me when I found out about that. So I'm trying again this time. They don't play it very often anymore--only four times in the last two years, according to Wilcobase.[/sobstory]

It would qualify as one of my five least favorite Wilco songs (I think there was a thread a while back), so I would rather hear almost anything else. But I can certainly understand where you're coming from.

And I really just want to hear Bull Black Nova.

It would qualify as one of my five least favorite Wilco songs (I think there was a thread a while back), so I would rather hear almost anything else. But I can certainly understand where you're coming from.

Right on.

And I really just want to hear Bull Black Nova.

Me too. Looking more forward to hearing that one live than anything else on the new record. Should be a blast.