August 25th, London

Anyone have any idea when tickets may go on sale for this? I was supposed to go to the Brixton Academy show last time around before it was cancelled, so please excuse my exuberance....

According to an e-mail update I recieved from Gigantic, tickets go on sale at 10am on Monday.

According to an e-mail update I recieved from Gigantic, tickets go on sale at 10am on Monday.

Yay! Thank you. I'm so happy when I read about this gig today. I was so disappointed last time by the cancellation of the Brixton gig I flew over to Ireland to see them there instead.

I don't have the money to do that this time so I'm thrilled they are finally coming back to London :dancing

Shame it's The Troxy though, not my favourite venue

Yay! Thank you. I'm so happy when I read about this gig today. I was so disappointed last time by the cancellation of the Brixton gig I flew over to Ireland to see them there instead.

I don't have the money to do that this time so I'm thrilled they are finally coming back to London :dancing

I just bought two tickets...check out Wilcoworld now :)

Cheers for the heads up! Just picked up some standing tickets :thumbup

No worries...I've been checking WW every 30 mins since mid-afternoon, such was my excitement. Haven't seen them live since Birmingham 2004, so was determined not to miss out this time.

I've never been to the Troxy. It looks lovely....

• 2 months later...

Got my tickets in the mail.. really looking forward to this. This'll be my first non-festival Wilco show, saw them at Outside Lands last year and they were great but the show was way too short..