Cincinnati Show/Presale

If there is a presale on April 22nd through Frontgate, what time do the tickets go on sale, I wonder? I didn't see anything about a time....just April 22nd. Thanks.

Looked at Frontgate's site and I didn't see anything about it. Does Frontgate usually ream you for pre-sale? I've never used them before.

EDIT: I just registered an account and the other pre-sales are listed at $30-$35.

Never used either, but no big deal was just curious is all.

I'm with you. I missed the concert at OU and I have yet to see them in concert. I bought tickets to the show the last time they were at Aronoff and something came up so I couldn't go.

It's 10am. Just had to dig a little more Wonder why it's through frontgate?

Good question... Is it possible they're doing pre-orders only advertised through their site so fans have a change to at the tickets first? It's not that difficult for a scalper to check their site and grab a bunch of tickets, though. Hmm.

It's 10am. Just had to dig a little more Wonder why it's through frontgate?

No more MusicToday presales - the Wilco people switched to Frontgate from now on.

So this was my first FrontGate presale with WilcoTicketing. It went smootly except for this:

If you throw back seats you don't like and try for more, they log you out. You have to re-log-in to try again. Very much slows you down. This I don't like.

I ended up with Orch Center, row B just off to Nels' side. Which with the pit ends up to being 9th row. Not too bad, but I sure used to do better in the past, often getting pit seats. And those days could be in the past not necessarily due to a new ticketing company, but Wilco's popularity. :hmm :lol

And for this venue, here's the fees:

2 tix @ 33 = 66

mail UPS ground 8.50

service charges 9.00

total = 83.50

I ended up with Orch Center, row B just off to Nels' side. Which with the pit ends up to being 9th row. Not too bad, but I sure used to do better in the past, often getting pit seats. And those days could be in the past not necessarily due to a new ticketing company, but Wilco's popularity. :hmm :lol

I clicked order right at 10am and ended up in row B of the Loge... HUH? How is this a preorder? :P I guess I should have tried again like you did.

At first I got row P and I'm a short person and it is just not worth the drive to be in row P, I guess I'm a seat snob (aren't we all? :lol ) so I did try again.

I also noticed that unlike Ticketmaster where you have 2 minutes to decide if you want to accept the seats and move on to the payment screen, with Frontgate you have 9 minutes which I don't know if that's good or bad for people like me who like to throw back seats and gamble on whether or not better ones will come up later.

If you throw back seats you don't like and try for more, they log you out. You have to re-log-in to try again. Very much slows you down. This I don't like.

That part is not cool at all. :realmad

I ended up with Row FF (on Pat's side), but only after I started trying for just 1 ticket instead of 2. Oh well...hopefully my neighbors will be nice! :rock

That part is not cool at all. :realmad

I ended up with Row FF (on Pat's side), but only after I started trying for just 1 ticket instead of 2. Oh well...hopefully my neighbors will be nice! :rock

This is CRAP. Last two times in Cincy via Pre-sale I got 1st and second row. Today I was right in at 10 - 9:58 by my computer actually - and ended up in the Loge, row D (A co-worker of mine got Loge Row B.) That is not even on the floor. What the hell is going to be available to the public? Sidewalk seats?

I liked when Wicloworld.net handled the pre-sale better. Frontgate can suck it.

I bet this show will sell out quickly. I just went back to get more tickets just for shits to see if they'd be better... seems they're mostly gone already. I'm just glad I've actually got tickets. :)

I liked when Wicloworld.net handled the pre-sale better. Frontgate can suck it.

I thought it was always farmed out to an agency - MusicToday.

MusicToday handled the last one I saw in Cinci at the Aronoff in 2007.

Correct me if i'm wrong but it's 10% of the seats that are available for pre-sale not the 10% best seats. Right?

Yeah, that's the way it's been for a long long time. I don't know if anything changed when Wilco changed to using Frontgate instead of MusicToday recently.

I'm really more inclined to think it's about Wilco's increased popularity rather than the ticket agency changing. Maybe Wilco should allot more than 10%. But maybe they can't. I don't know. I'm sure it's all in the contracts. :coffee

I pre-saled and got stuck in the Loge. (The area behind orchestra)

I called the venue to see where the seats were, because I didn't know what the hell a Loge was.

Then they told me they had seats in Row EE. That's the fifth row.

Then I bought them.

If anyone wants four seats in the Loge, let me know. =P

jtosmon YOU ARE MY HERO :worship

I just called the Box Office and got row CC (3rd ROW) They still have available rows DD, EE, FF very few seats

CALL NOW IF YOU WANT THEM!

CAA TICKET OFFICES:

(513) 621-ARTS [2787]

I ended up in the orchestra in row G w/ two seats. I logged in at 10:57 and could order (according to my computer time). All in all I'm happy. I wasn't going to screw around and try for another pair, I'd probably get something crappy. Now come on June 12th!!!!

Looks like a beautiful place in Cincinnati. That's where I live, but don't venture downtown too often.

I just checked back to see how the tickets sales were and now you're only allowed 1 ticket per sale? *shurgs*

I starting pinging it around 955, and got in before 10. Got third row pit dead center. I was shocked, but in a good kind of way. Actually still shocked. I am in China, so I was worried that I would be somehow identified to be a bot or something. Maybe I got the coveted "Asian Allocation". :yay

No more MusicToday presales - the Wilco people switched to Frontgate from now on.

So this was my first FrontGate presale with WilcoTicketing. It went smootly except for this:

And for this venue, here's the fees:

2 tix @ 33 = 66

mail UPS ground 8.50

service charges 9.00

total = 83.50

Yay! Glad you got tix.