Cincinnati Show/Presale

I starting pinging it around 955, and got in before 10. Got third row pit dead center. I was shocked, but in a good kind of way. Actually still shocked. I am in China, so I was worried that I would be somehow identified to be a bot or something. Maybe I got the coveted "Asian Allocation". :yay

Jeez Vince! Way to go!!! Amazing really - I would have never bet on you getting in so easily from China.

Oh, I know. I was nervous as a cat all evening. And i had a conference call back home at 9, so I was sweating that too. So I snuck out at about 10 till and got all set up, and BAM! row CC in the pit! The internet generally behaves fine here, but you never know.

I saw the last show at the Aranoff, and was about in the 5th row (non-pit), which were great seats. Row B will be great.

Here in China for two weeks; one down, one to go. Fascinating as always. A little trouble sleeping...

Vince

This'll be my second show at the Aronoff. Called in to the CAA box office about an hour after the pre-sale began. Got a pair in Row G on the aisle - which is a big deal for me since I'll be on crutches recovering from knee surgery.

I'm glad this show wasn't announced until after I had bought tickets to the Athens show. I probably wouldn't have gone to both if they were announced at the same time.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just called the Cincinnati Arts Center and got 2 Middle Row F at 11am today. The presale was sold out, the tickets didn't go live until Friday at 10am, and I read earlier where someone called. It works and the person was really helpful and took time to locate tickets in the middle.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...