blood of the lamb live

Wilcobase is the greatest Wilco related site there is, or ever will be I think.

There are several ways you can find what you need:

Wilcobase song search box.

Wilcobase listing for Blood of The Lamb.

Wilcobase Calender view.

Wilcobase listing for the Nashville 2008 show.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page for the Nashville show, you will see the following:

Audio Sources

Download this show from the Wilco Archive @ Owl and Bear

If click on that link, it will take you to The Wilco Archive, which is a place where we archive Wilco shows.

The Wilco Archive - listing for the Nashville 2008 show.

If you click on the songs they will download to wherever you have direct downloads set to go to on your computer.

In this case the songs are named. Usually they are not. If you run into something like that in the future, look for the txt or info file which will list the song titles/track numbers.

The files are in FLAC, which you will have to convert to Mp3, if that is what you want. If you do not know how to do that, click on the Bit Torrent and Related Links line in my signature box. This will take you to a thread that lists all sorts of links to informational websites about converting tracks, among other things.

I can tell you they played it in Jacksonville, Aug. 7, 2008, and it was an excellent version. Clarinet from the Total Pros played behind it Dixieland style. There is/was a torrent out there for it -- by someone on the list here. I heartily recommend the concert and recording.

I got a program that converts files to mp3's but for some reason I cant get that file to work... any suggestions or if someone's got the song could you upload it on here on sendspace or something? thank you for your help...I really dig the dixieland reworking of that song... gotta have it! lol

Do you have FLAC installed on your computer?

FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, an audio format similar to MP3, but lossless, meaning that audio is compressed in FLAC without any loss in quality. This is similar to how Zip works, except with FLAC you will get much better compression because it is designed specifically for audio, and you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player just like you would an MP3 file.
I just downloaded the Washington show from the DVD and i was hoping it was from the 1-26 show which featured Blood of the Lamb... But anyways does anybody have a sendspace link or something of Blood of the Lamb from any 2008 show, Nashville would be awesome because I was there...

I'm just chiming in to say how much I enjoyed that song at that Ryman show. Great rendition with the Total clarinet playing Pro and very cool lighting design. I was sincerely hoping it would make the DVD (we saw the cameras and knew one would be released ultimately...given Sunken Treasures' success and all.) I have that visual burned into my brain.

I'm just chiming in to say how much I enjoyed that song at that Ryman show. Great rendition with the Total clarinet playing Pro and very cool lighting design. I was sincerely hoping it would make the DVD (we saw the cameras and knew one would be released ultimately...given Sunken Treasures' success and all.) I have that visual burned into my brain.

Me too!...it was definately a highlight of the concert for me...i was kinda disappointed that it wasn't on there myself... I really like the instrumental version that plays during the talking part before the Ryman show... Wilco does a great job of selecting songs during the "in between" parts on their DVDs...like I LOVE the acoustic Diamond Claw on the Sunken Treasure DVD... I've tried to figure out the tabs for that version and I'd kill for an MP3 or something of that version but that would be almost impossible because of Jeff's talking while its playing...lol

ok I've had some free time today at my office and I've download 2 different FLAC converter programs and a WINAMP player and I still cant get any files to play from that Owl and Bear site...I dont understand what I'm doing wrong, I'm not computer illerate...lol At home i've got a mac and a program to convert audio files and I usually dont have a problem switching over files but there is something about Owl and Bear that just doesn't work for me... I sorry and I dont wanna bug anyone but I've gotta have a Blood of the Lamb version from one of the 2008 shows...can someone please upload me the track? Believe me this isnt laziness here, I've tried all day to get that file to work for me...from one wilco fan to another I would greatly apprieciate the help...

I can tell you they played it in Jacksonville, Aug. 7, 2008, and it was an excellent version. Clarinet from the Total Pros played behind it Dixieland style. There is/was a torrent out there for it -- by someone on the list here. I heartily recommend the concert and recording.

I think it was the 6th actually, but yes it was an excellent show. Blood of the lamb was great with that clarinet.