anyone have an mp3 of UT doing Cortez The Killer?

i went through about 20 uncle tupelo shows and didn't see it

but here's son volt doing it on april 5, 2005, at Bergenfest ... bergen, norway

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eug6da

converted from flac to *.wav to *.mp3 for convenience ... hope the lossy folks don't yell at me for soiling the lossless pool :(

Factory Belt is the place for all things UT:

03/20/91 - Mississippi Nights, St. Louis, MO

Postcard/ Flatness/ Punch Drunk/ No Depression/ D.Boon/ Nothing/ Outdone/ Train/ True To Life/ Gun/ Life Worth Livin'/ Screen Door/ Discarded/ Whiskey Bottle/ Freak Scene/ Graveyard Shift/ That Year/ Left in the Dark/ Before I Break/ There Was A Time/ No Matter What/ John Hardy/ Cortez the Killer (w/ Brian Henneman)/ Atomic Power/ Factory Belt/ Sin City/ Little Guitars/ Streets of Bakersfield/ She's About a Mover (w/ Brian Henneman)/ I Drink Stag (w/ Brian Henneman)

04/25/91 - The Hurricane, Kansas City, MO

Hee Haw Ditty #1/ Postcard/ That Year/ Punch Drunk/ D.Boon/ Discarded/ Hee Haw Ditty #2/ Life Worth Livin'/ Nothing/ True to Life/ Watch Me Fall/ Corona/ Sauget Wind/ John Hardy/ Gun/ ?(instrumental)/ Johnny B. Goode/ Whiskey Bottle/ Outdone/ brief Led Zeppelin medley/ No Matter What/ Little Guitars/ No Depression/ That Year/ Graveyard Shift/ t-shirt song/ Screen Door/ Atomic Power/ Before I Break/ Wipeout/ Factory Belt/ Cortez the Killer (w/ Brian Henneman)

04/27/91 - Blue Note, Columbia, MO

Partial setlist: Cortez the Killer (w/ Brian Henneman)/ Anarchy in the UK

I've got the version from 03/20/91 - Mississippi Nights, St. Louis, MO on my computer, but for some reason it's a 128k AAC file.

If no one else comes up with the song I'll try to dig the FLAC's out and provide a higher quality MP3.