I'll be there.

By the way, does your signature line just happen to be your favorite lyric or is it referring to the Boise State Fiesta Bowl game? As a Pokes fan, I'm hoping it's the latter.

Well, I've dug the line since I first heard it and its use as my sig line pre-dates the OU-Boise classic ... but as you mentioned, it also fits with that epic game.

Hopefully this year OSU will have some of our own BCS highlights to enjoy!

Just checked to see who was opening tonight, Heartless Bastards (missed my beloved Okkervil River by a week! That would be an incredible double bill and I'm jealous of all you who will see it). What is up with these guys? They have opened up for several shows I've seen recently in this area. Frank Turner(twice), The Gaslight Anthem, Wilco tonight and Jenny Lewis at the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping to share this e-mail I got from Guestroom Records in OKC. Hope to see some of you there.

This Tuesday is the release of the highly anticipated Wilco (The Album). You can be one of the first people to own it by coming to our special midnight listening party Monday night. It should be really fun. We have lots of cool stuff to give away:

* Wilco (The T-shirts)

* Wilco (The Bandanas)

* Wilco (The Framed Autographed Poster)

* Wilco (The Entire CD Catalog!)

See you at midnight Monday!

xoxoxoxo-Guestroom