There's someone that the Emerson College station has been playing lately who reminded me of Regina Spektor recently...and now I've been poring over their playlists looking for who it may have been. Thanks a lot chanman, I feel like I've heard this mysterious song now, and need to know what it is....

There's someone that the Emerson College station has been playing lately who reminded me of Regina Spektor recently...and now I've been poring over their playlists looking for who it may have been. Thanks a lot chanman, I feel like I've heard this mysterious song now, and need to know what it is....

this sounds very promising, im thinking we are hearing the same song.

its not "Jesus Saves, I Spend" by St. Vincent is it?

no...that isn't the right sound, the song i heard is much more poppy and pianoish.

Isobell Campbell?

Not really an a capella beginning, but pretty close.

And even if it's not the exact song, it's a pretty good one!!!

Mindy Smith - "Come To Jesus"?

Again, not exactly like your description, except that it mentions Jesus a lot. And it's also a pretty great tune.

I just presumed this song had been found but entered the thread and alas not...Let me join the search, though I hold out little hope, sorry.

Still, at least the suggestions have thrown up a few good songs too eh, a lot of good coming out of this! :)

Jesus was not mentioned a crazy amount of time, i remember hearing it two or three times, and i was actually surprised to hear it, the song did not SOUND like it was very religious, i dont think it was about jesus, but i could be wrong.

Isobell Campbell?

Not really an a capella beginning, but pretty close.

And even if it's not the exact song, it's a pretty good one!!!

Mindy Smith - "Come To Jesus"?

Again, not exactly like your description, except that it mentions Jesus a lot. And it's also a pretty great tune.

def not either of these

chan - maybe if you start a Regina Spektor station on Pandora, your song will show up?

Okay, so after endless searches through pandora, last.fm, and various search engines, I am in no luck. I have done this a few times here before, and you guys usually have a knack for knowing what songs I am talking about, but this one might be a reach...

Oh, wait.