Anyone have any Okkervil River sets/pics?

I've got a couple of pictures from Saratoga, will try to post them tonight. And I believe someone here snagged their set list off the stage that night, too, so that may also surface here.

Here's where they keep the setlists for Okkervil River:

http://www.downtheoubliette.com/shows/2009.html

It's not updated yet for the Wilco shows. I saw them in both Saratoga and Berekley.

They played alot from Stage Names (Our Life is Not a Movie, Unless It's Kicks, A Girl In Port, John Allyn Smit Sails, Plus Ones), a couple from The Stand-Ins (Pop Lie, Lost Coastlines), and only played Latest Toughs (Berekley only) and For Real from Black Sheep Boy. I was bummed not to hear more older stuff, but expected it to be that way.

I *think* this was Okkervil's set on 6/25:

Pop Lie

Girl in Port

Our Life is Not a Movie

John Allyn Smith Sails

A Stone

For Real

Lost Coastlines

Unless it's Kicks

Also, some pix of both Okkervil and Wilco from that night.

Oh and by the way, hello everyone, I'm new here.

Why hello there Michelle! :wave Everybody say hi to Michelle and show her your best manners and please, don't act like you usually do and scare the poor girl off!

:nono

No but seriously Michelle this is the nicest buncha yahoos you'll ever meet.

You got some great photos that night! I'll post my own eventually.

Hi Michelle!

A hearty welcome and might I add, great pictures!

I saw them at Red Rocks 2 days ago but I'm not familiar enough with them to know what songs they played (Other than when they joined Wilco for California Stars). I have liked what I heard before I saw them but now I am looking forward to digging in a bit deeper.

The lead singer did say his mom was in the audience and had not been at red rocks since she saw Jimi Hendrix there in the 60's which I thought was funny.

Hi Michelle, :wave

Think we met on 6/25

Thanks for the setlist. Okkervil River were really, really impressive.I went home and downloaded The Stand-ins the following morning. I will definitely be making future plans to go and see them as headliners.

(btw: nice drawing of dcfc in your flickr).