WTA Bonus EP?/Special Edition?

I know the album isnt even out yet technically but I'm assuming the trend will continue with a bonus EP available digitally. The obvious choices so far are "Dark Neon" and "Unlikely Japan," But what live songs do you think they would throw on there? Which of the new songs do you think sound the best live and should be put on an EP?(if one were to evenutally exist)

I have yet to hear either of the b-sides(I'm actually holding out for an EP thingy). I just threw it in because the tendency thus far has been to package all of the b-sides/live tracks, etc. together online.

the last 3 records came with free ep's. now, im not greedy or anything, but i would love to see that tradition continue. has anyone seen/heard anything yet?

also, the new album is soooo good.

Soooooooo, I bought the new RECORD [which comes with the CD, too] because I love vinyl but am wondering if anyone has heard of a special release of "Wilco (The Album") --like a Japan or UK edition that has a bonus track or two; better yet, another Australian Tour edition which comes with a bonus CD. Anyone?

Also, has their been any promo release(s)--like SBS's promo CD...or even a vinyl promo of some kind? I picked up the 7" of 'You Never Know', but I'm talking about promo releases.

Any help with this info is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!