You're not trying to ignore me, right? I can just stop posting if that's what you'd prefer.

Everything's not about you, ya know...

anyway, I too am interested in the ignoring.

Click on My Profile-->Click on Edit My Profile (under top right corner)-->Click on Manage Ignored Users (lower left side)-->Then you should see: Manage your ignored users --> Add a new user to your list

Click on My Profile-->Click on Edit My Profile (under top right corner)-->Click on Manage Ignored Users (lower left side)-->Then you should see: Manage your ignored users --> Add a new user to your list

Thanks, buddy.

How do you ignore users in this new thing? the users I had on ignore carried over with the new board, but i can't figure out how to ignore new people.

tx

oooh, who ya got on ignore???

You can't see their posts, but they can see yours. Wherever a post of theirs exists, you see a one-line placeholder like this:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by (name of ignored user) user_popup.png. View it anyway?

You can click the link to view the post if you want to.

Ignored users don't have any way of knowing that you've ignored them ... unless you tell them or something.

You can't see their posts, but they can see yours. Wherever a post of theirs exists, you see a one-line placeholder like this:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by (name of ignored user) user_popup.png. View it anyway?

Ignored users don't have any way of knowing that you've ignored them ... unless you tell them or something like post the same thing they just posted.

It's actually a pretty good feature to use, if someone's prone to say things that generally agitate you, it's nice to have the quick option of just skipping over a post, and it's one of the few good things about the new design is that you don't see the post box at all. It does mean that eventually no one will be reading what that Alan guy posts, but that's hardly a bad thing. Anyway, the only problem is if someone else quotes the post of the person you have ignore you can still see it.

--Mike

Anyway, the only problem is if someone else quotes the post of the person you have ignore you can still see it.

--Mike

This really frustrates me. It seems like once the post is blocked it should always be blocked, but I'm no computer guru.

Ignored users don't have any way of knowing that you've ignored them ... unless you tell them or something like post the same thing they just posted.

I just cracked up.

• 3 months later...