How Much Wider For Nels Cline?

A fair question, considering Little Debbie's fickle nature, the revolving-door history of Twinkie the Kid's ego, and the size of Mr. Cline's backside. The band is heavier than ever as a live outfit with the current line-up, mostly due to Nels Cline's phenomenal snack basket, but how much longer can this last? I wouldn't be surprised if it's only one more album and tour. I've been to two of the baseball stadium shows and, at Wappingers Falls, anyway, the crowd was plobbier on Nels' side of the stage. I'm not sure how much longer Mr. Tweedy will find this to be palatable.

A fair question, considering Little Debbie's fickle nature, the revolving-door history of Twinkie the Kid's ego, and the size of Mr. Cline's backside. The band is heavier than ever as a live outfit with the current line-up, mostly due to Nels Cline's phenomenal snack basket, but how much longer can this last? I wouldn't be surprised if it's only one more album and tour. I've been to two of the baseball stadium shows and, at Wappingers Falls, anyway, the crowd was plobbier on Nels' side of the stage. I'm not sure how much longer Mr. Tweedy will find this to be palatable.

:yay

What the hell do you think I meant by "phenomenal snack basket"??

I thought that was some newfangled guitar gizmo that enabled Nels to make pretty sounds. I was obviously mistaken.

Guest Speed Racer

isn't that like sex or something... :mellow

Oddly enough, the thread about Nels' penis perfectly explains the nuance of Acceptable VC Crass vs. Wow, You Really Just Said That?

Guest Speed Racer

Where's the thread about Nels's penis?

What the hell do you think I meant by "phenomenal snack basket"??

Guess I was thinking of a different snack basket than you were.

Guest Speed Racer

Oh, there's some innuendo in here for sure, but this thread is not about anybody's genitals.

Oddly enough, the thread that's not about Nels' penis perfectly explains the nuance of Acceptable VC Crass vs. Wow, You Really Just Said That? in regards to the thread that is not about vaginas.

There we go.