Neil, take some time off......

Huh, interesting move. Personally I think Harvest Moon is one of the strongest NY albums of the last 20-30 years.

Huh, interesting move. Personally I think Harvest Moon is one of the strongest NY albums of the last 20-30 years.

Agreed. Maybe it's cause my parents played this record a lot when I was very little but it's probably one of my favorite Neil Young records. Can't wait to hear this.

Agreed. Maybe it's cause my parents played this record a lot when I was very little but it's probably one of my favorite Neil Young records. Can't wait to hear this.

Geez, that makes me feel old. Harvest Moon more than any other album is probably my Sunday morning go-to.

yeah, i'm looking forward to it. i do wish it was either a whole show or there was a bonus disc with 'other songs'. i saw this tour. it was so great. shawn colvin opened up. neil played so many great songs that tour and he was still fairly young and looked like the 70s neil young pics. with his leather vest and jeans etc. i remember he played field of opportunity as well as speaking out. would love to have those on this disc.

now the mysterious part is that this is archive release #12. wtf?

yeah, i'm looking forward to it. i do wish it was either a whole show or there was a bonus disc with 'other songs'. i saw this tour. it was so great. shawn colvin opened up. neil played so many great songs that tour and he was still fairly young and looked like the 70s neil young pics. with his leather vest and jeans etc. i remember he played field of opportunity as well as speaking out. would love to have those on this disc.

now the mysterious part is that this is archive release #12. wtf?

It's #12 in the "Neil Young Archives Performance Series." Considering it's a collection from a 1992 tour, twelve sounds about right. The NYAPS includes stuff like Massey Hall, Canterbury House, Fillmore East, and Riverboat. My guess is that it's all been mapped out chronologically in terms of what number each show has been assigned. The releases, however, will not be chronological.

It's #12 in the "Neil Young Archives Performance Series." Considering it's a collection from a 1992 tour, twelve sounds about right. The NYAPS includes stuff like Massey Hall, Canterbury House, Fillmore East, and Riverboat. My guess is that it's all been mapped out chronologically in terms of what number each show has been assigned. The releases, however, will not be chronological.

okay, is see. so now we need to figure out what the other ones are. rusted out garage will be one. trans band another. prolly a weld era show too. what else?

okay, is see. so now we need to figure out what the other ones are. rusted out garage will be one. trans band another. prolly a weld era show too. what else?

UPDATE 8/30: From Stefano Frollano

PSA Collection

0 Canterbury 1968

1 Riverboat 1969

2 Fillmore 1970

3 Massey Hall 1971

4 Time Fades Away II 1973

5 Rainbow 1973

6 Doom Tour 1974

7 Hammersmith/Budokan 1976

8 Boarding House 1978

9 Trans Tour 1982

10 Int Harv/Grey Riders 1985

11 Bluenotes 1988

12 Dreamin Man 1992

PSA Collection

0 Canterbury 1968

1 Riverboat 1969

2 Fillmore 1970

3 Massey Hall 1971

5 Rainbow 1973

6 Doom Tour 1974

8 Boarding House 1978

9 Trans Tour 1982

10 Int Harv/Grey Riders 1985

11 Bluenotes 1988

12 Dreamin Man 1992

thanks for posting...

what is Doom Tour? also, where did you get this info? finally, no Rusted Out Garage or Ducks or Catalyst?

Go on DIME, great shows from all of those tours.

Thanks. I do actually have some. I was just showing my interest for this particular era. Very curious about Time Fades Away II. I'm a huge fan of TFA and all I have is a mp3 ripp off of a vynil. So I wouldn't mind get Don't Be Denied, L.A. and Last Dance in archives sounding version asap.

Thanks. I do actually have some. I was just showing my interest for this particular era. Very curious about Time Fades Away II. I'm a huge fan of TFA and all I have is a mp3 ripp off of a vynil. So I wouldn't mind get Don't Be Denied, L.A. and Last Dance in archives sounding version asap.

Doom Tour is CSNY. I LOVE Pushed It Over The End from that era. And I'm with you Victor, TFA on CD/DVD would be so awesome RIGHT NOW!

PSA Collection

0 Canterbury 1968

1 Riverboat 1969

2 Fillmore 1970

3 Massey Hall 1971

5 Rainbow 1973

6 Doom Tour 1974

8 Boarding House 1978

9 Trans Tour 1982