Barack Obama hates Buddhist people...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bite: What does the scientific community (by scientific, I mean anyone not associated with right-wing lobbyist groups, oil / gas companies, etc.) possibly have to gain from pretending the Earth was rising in temperature when it wasn't?

ever hear of the anti-Gore ? probably not because you live in a country where the news is well , you know .

lets see what do they have to gain.. hmmmmmmm , preserving oil for fututre generations of elite control, blah blah control, tax control , you know

the figures that Al Gore uses it his science fiction thriller are simply wrong mainly that the earths tempature will rise by 7 degrees or so in 150 yrs while the true figures are at this point .5 degrees .. so i should be the one bitting here lol. All evidence shows that global warming is not a crucial enviormental problem not on par with any of the majior concenrs. Even if you are concerned all scintific evidence shows that the universe yes UNIVERSE is heating at the same rate of the earth so it aint us boy, youve been HOAXED

People who are worried about global warming ae almost as insane as people worried about endangered species or puppies without a home awwwwww