John Lennon movie trailer

Geez...kinda scathing. I had real hopes for this one.

Looks pretty good. Reminds me of Backbeat a bit, and that Lennon TV movie from a few years ago, but not in a bad way. I could watch Beatle-based movies til the cows come home.

Yeah...

I remember a Lennon biopic that was shown on a network back in the 80's that wasn't really well received; the one they show on vh1 classic and Backbeat. Seems like non of these really capture Lennon's essence. But I am riveted everytime they come on for viewing.

Weird. I was just thinking yesterday that they should make a movie about the beginning of the Beatles. As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Some of it makes me want to say "I call bullshit!" The bit on the top of the bus. The drama with the aunt and the mom about John being 'stolen.' Besides, John and Paul met outside at a party/gig. They showed them meeting in what looked like a school gym. Little things like that bug me, but I'll undoubtedly check it out anyway!

Weird. I was just thinking yesterday that they should make a movie about the beginning of the Beatles. As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. Some of it makes me want to say "I call bullshit!" The bit on the top of the bus. The drama with the aunt and the mom about John being 'stolen.' Besides, John and Paul met outside at a party/gig. They showed them meeting in what looked like a school gym. Little things like that bug me, but I'll undoubtedly check it out anyway!

I thought Paul watched John play outside but actually met him later on inside the church (or somewhere) where Paul played 20 Flight Rock?