Give me your tired, your poor,

People, all fast food sucks. There's no need to defend/attack any of the chains.

It's true. But hormone-free fast-food meat burrito trumps a McDonalds grease and antibiotic shit burger. The Qdoba/Chipoltle foods may even be better/safer to eat then the local store that buys meats wherever....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Speed Racer

Qdoba has queso, a habernero hot sauce, and tortilla soup. The nachos are better, too.

Qdoba makes you pay extra for guac on a veggie burrito which, to me, is enough to boycott the chain altogether. Since I eat at my desk, where I have an impressive collection of hot sauces, their own selections mean nothing to me. Qdoba doesn't stuff their burritos as full in my experience, which, considering they are also more expensive than Chipotle, peeves me. That, and after a long run, I really do measure the quality of my meals in gross weight. :lol

I haven't had anything on the menu at either place other than the burritos, but I find the burritos of Chipotle to be far superior.

Qdoba makes you pay extra for guac on a veggie burrito which, to me, is enough to boycott the chain altogether. Since I eat at my desk, where I have an impressive collection of hot sauces, their own selections mean nothing to me. Qdoba doesn't stuff their burritos as full in my experience, which, considering they are also more expensive than Chipotle, peeves me. That, and after a long run, I really do measure the quality of my meals in gross weight. :lol

I haven't had anything on the menu at either place other than the burritos, but I find the burritos of Chipotle to be far superior.

QFT

The carnitas at Chipotle is far superior to nearly any fast food item.

• 7 months later...
Guest Speed Racer

Chipotle's chips are manna from heaven, and need no adornments.

ETA: And here, Lammy, is the thread in which we had the same exchange you and I had a week or two ago. :lol

Guest Speed Racer

Oh, I love tortilla soup as much as the next person, but when I'm going to these establishments I'm buying in bulk. And I love queso. And nachos. But Chipotle is so simple! And what I order is pretty darned healthy, considering.