Give me your tired, your poor,

All I know is it's pretty pathetic to camp out overnight in a blizzard to get the equivalent of $150 worth of chicken metered out weekly over a year.

this summarizes this thread for me

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least they have a chance of gettin' some chicken out of it. In Boy Scouts, the only purpose of the exercise was to "build character.":yucky

I won this one year. There was a new Chik-Fil-A opening in my old neighborhood and at that time i was getting into work really early so I was driving by and they had signs and stuff for the grand opening. I walked in but I was not within the first 100 people. They gave me a raffle ticket though and told me they were going to have drawings for free sandwiches and stuff. I couldn't believe it. They called my number and I won lunch for a year. They gave me 52 coupons for free combo meals.

Needless to say it was the greatest year of my life. My kids loved it, and of course I was very popular with my buddies as I would take them there for lunch every once a week. It was great.

I dont find the concept of hate filled fast food very compelling.

Considering what is in that shit, isn't it ALL hate-filled?

Guest Speed Racer

Chipotle is awesome - that's what I usually do when I'm going fast. Or this awesome sandwich place. I've only ever ordered turkey melts there (judging by my buy 10/1 free card, roughly 60 of them since starting at my job 2.5 years ago), and the folks behind the counter call me turkey melt - "HEY TORKEY MELT!"

I only eat McD's style fast food when I'm road tripping, and usually get fries and nuggets, pour them in a bag and shake it up, unless I'm just a passenger.

For a quick fix.

Qdoba or Raising Canes.

:)

Canes is great, especially when drunk, but you run the risk of conditioned taste aversion when the night gets worse after Canes (as is for all food). It might have happened to me, as I haven't had Canes since that, uh, one night. Or maybe I just think it's way too heavy in terms of food. But on the off-topic of drunk food and therefore conditioned taste aversion, RIP Jimmy John's, you were good to me once (now you just make me nauseous).

Baja Grill FTW. Not totally "fast food" but fast enough, and ¡muy excelente!

Is that a local place? Never heard of it. Although I've found that Mexican fast food is hardly worth it. Although, I'm just assuming it is Mexican food.

Guest Speed Racer

Qdoba or Raising Canes.

Why do you prefer Qdoba over Chipotle? I've never understood why people think it's better, and I NEVER see anyone in the one by my apartment (which, coincidentally, I think is the one you go to?).

Why do you prefer Qdoba over Chipotle? I've never understood why people think it's better, and I NEVER see anyone in the one by my apartment (which, coincidentally, I think is the one you go to?).

Qdoba has queso, a habernero hot sauce, and tortilla soup. The nachos are better, too.