Anyone else getting plastered this New Years?

Just an idea. LINK

Seriously, I would love to hear how everyone is ringing in the new year. We're having good friends and familly (sans children) over for drinks and eats: Wine, cheese, fruit, champagne, Jager-bombs, beer and a collection of party music. I'm also open for any suggestions on soundtrack mixes. :dj

WARNING! If you feel this holiday is for amatures only, please refrain from sharing your plans for a boring evening. :P

NYE has always been my favorite holiday (not surprisingly), even before I was a deadhead all those years ago. There will be killer IPAS, perhaps a taste of tequila, the obligatory cham-pahn-yeh when the ball drops, etc. And lots of loud, mind-bending jams.

I can't wait to watch Dick Clark slur in the new Year.

wow...hear that knock? That's Karma...and she's a nasty bitch.

Guest Runaway Jim

Since my lady works, I'm doing some all-inclusive snacks, booze and bowling thing for a few hours with my friends. Then the lady and I are going to celebrate when she gets off work by sharing a bottle of champagne in the shower, just like we did last year.

Maybe that's TMI...

Since my lady works, I'm doing some all-inclusive snacks, booze and bowling thing for a few hours with my friends. Then the lady and I are going to celebrate when she gets off work by sharing a bottle of champagne in the shower, just like we did last year.

Maybe that's TMI...

BEST ONE YET! :cheers

Downtown and I went to Central Market and bought Two Rib eye Steaks and Two lobsters.

I was asleep before midnight.

Old...I'm getting OLD I tell You